Why Should You Host?
Hosting a student from a foreign country will enrich your life! Every year hundreds of American families choose to host a teenager from a foreign country. Why do they do it?
- To build memories and friendships that will last a lifetime
- To bring the world into their home and to enrich the lives of family members
- To share the culture of America with a student from another country
- To make a difference in the world by showing your student how we live and our customs and values
- To learn about another culture from your new 'son' or 'daughter'
Our AYA student are young embassadors from their countries. Your family can host a student from: